BASIC PROVISIONS OF THE STRATEGY OF NUCLEAR ENERGY SYSTEMS OF UKRAINE, LLC IN THE FIELD OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND WORK SAFETY.
• Priority of human protection and minimal impact on the environment
• Conservation, intelligent use and restoration of natural resources
• Use of advanced technologies, modern high-tech equipment and automatic production control systems, providing constant supervision of the entire production process and ensuring maximum safety
• Minimizing the volume of waste production
• High qualification of Nuclear Energy Systems of Ukraine, LLC specialists which allows to ensure the environmental safety of work performed on the research and industrial pilot mining of uranium
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF NUCLEAR ENERGY SYSTEMS OF UKRAINE, LLC ACTIVITY IN THE FIELD OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND WORK SAFETY.
• Gradual transition to the implementation of environmental safety principles in accordance with ISO 14000: 2004 and bringing the production safety to international standards
• Use of new environmentally friendly and safe technological developments in the field of uranium mining
• Renovation of equipment, modernization of production to ensure labour safety, minimizing the negative impact on the environment, improving product quality
• Maintaining the highest standards in the area of protection of life and health of employees
• Providing constant technological and ecological monitoring of the impact on the environment and making available to interested parties the results of this monitoring
• Taking an active part in social development programmes in the working areas of our company.